If you like fresh and a healthy salad you will enjoy this rice salad recipe. With the garlic lemon dressing, you will love it. Low fat and less spicy salad with Latin American touch. It will be addicting if you are having a busy weekday.
Black beans, kidney beans, and grape tomatoes are perfect for physical health. They are full of vitamins, minerals, and nutrition. Even you are going to get a ton of nutrient in a bowl by eating this salad.
The iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc in black beans all contribute to building and maintaining bone structure and strength.
Black beans contain quercetin and saponins which can protect the heart.
One-half cup of cooked black beans contains approximately : (According to the National Nutrient Database)
Kidney beans are a very popular because of its excellent taste and flavor. They are dark red and looks like a kidney. There is 100+ health benefit of kidney beans.
- It is known as the powerhouse of proteins.
- Best health Benefit of eating tomatoes:
- Good for skin and Prevent several types of cancer
- repair damage caused by smoking and maintain healthy bones.
- Good for heart, hair, eyes, and kidney.
As a health-conscious person, I have tried my best to ensure the taste and nutrition for your health. I hope you will like this recipe. So, let’s start the journey.
Timing And Serving:
- Preparing Time: 30 Minutes
- Serving: 5-7 People
- Cooked Brown or White Rice – 1 Cup
- Black beans rinsed and drained – 8 Ounce (227)g
- Kidney beans rinsed and drained – 8 Ounce(227)g
- Kernel corn, drained – 7 Ounce(200)g
- Green pepper (Chopped) – 1 Cup
- Onions (Chopped) – 3 tbsp
- cilantro leaves – ¼ Cup (Optional)
- Fresh Grape Tomatoes – 1 Cup
- Jalapeno peppers (Optional)
- Lemon juice – ¼ cup
- Cloves garlic, minced – 2
- Cumin – 1 tbsp (Optional)
- Mild salsa – ½ Cup (Optional)
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Rice salad recipe Direction:
Wash all the ingredients very thoroughly. Cook rice in a saucepan of boiling. Don’t break the piece of rice.
Now, add all the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Then combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl or cup. If you like sour, then add more lemon juice.
Now, add the dressing over the salad, and mix it well. Taste it, if it needs more salt. Your rice salad is ready.
- Serve the rice salad immediately for perfect test.
- The mixture will test better if you add the hot rice last.
- If you like cold Rice salad, then Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours then toss again and enjoy or serve it with a glass of beautiful smoothies.
- To make this rice salad more attractive, you can add some cucumber, lettuce on it.