As a health-conscious person, I always try to eat healthy and nutrient food. Smoothies are my favorite, and I still like to drink fruit smoothies in the morning. Papaya, Mango is my favorite fruit.
Mango Nutrient fact:
Mango is called King of fruits. This king contains a lot of things such as
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C
- Low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium
- Copper, potassium, Magnesium, quercetin, beta-carotene, and astragalin.
Papaya Nutrient fact:
- Vitamin B, Vitamin B9, Vitamin c
- magnesium and pantothenic acid
Health Benefits of Mango and Papaya:
- Protect against breast, prostate cancers, leukemia, and colon.
- Protect against infection, skin problem, night blindness.
- Help to reduce people with diabetes, Heat Stroke, and more critical disease.
So, I try to make a smoothie using those fruits, and I succeeded to make a delicious mango papaya smoothie recipe. A glass of Mango papaya smoothie is a refreshing drink and a lot of nutrients and flavor. You can try it with breakfast, lunch, dinner and also in a home party with your favorite people. It’s straightforward to make, and all the ingredients are always available in your kitchen.
So, Let’s try to make one.
TIMING AND SERVING
- Preparation Time: 5-6 Minutes
- Serving: 1-2 person
- Fresh Ripe Mango (Chopped) or Juice – ½ Cup
- Fresh and Ripe Papaya (Chopped) – 1 Cup
- Banana – ½ Cup (OPTIONAL)
- Coconut Milk – ½ cup (OPTIONAL)
- Fresh Milk Or Yogurt – ½ Cup
- Honey or Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Ice Cubes – 2/3 Pcs
Mango Papaya Smoothie Direction:
Add Mango, Papaya, Yogurt, Coconut milk (Coconut Milk will give unique Test) in a Blender. You can use fresh Milk if you want. Now blend for 15 Seconds.
Add Honey and Ice cubes (Don’t use Broken ice).
Now, blend until smooth or for 25-30 Seconds.
Your smoothie is ready. I hope you will get a Unique test by drinking it.
- If you like a creamy smoothie, then add a banana. Use frozen fruit because it will give a better test and attractive color.