when you have diabetic it’s important to keep blood sugar level stable because there is no cure for it.But you can try diabetic smoothie recipe as a delicious drink.
Blueberries are beautiful, small and delicious fruit. It contain a lot of energy to help you to control your diabetes.
Blueberries carry a lot of nutrients, such as fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins. It provides several key benefits against diabetes.
The American Diabetes Association suggest blueberries for diabetes, and they named blueberries as a “diabetic superfood.”
According to Healthline, a medium-sized banana contains 3 grams of fiber. It’s also vital for people with diabetes because fiber helps to reduce sugar in the blood.
This delicious diabetic free Banana-Berry smoothie is fresh, fast, easy and pleasant refreshing drink. I hope you will like it and you can also try my other smoothies especially apple smoothie.
Let’s start making the smoothie.
TIMING AND SERVING:
- Preparation time: 5 Minutes
- Serving:1-2 person
- Blueberry (Frozen) – ½ cup
- Medium – sized banana (Frozen) – ½ cup
- Low-fat vanilla yogurt – ½ cup
- Organic cranberry juice (Optional)
- Unsweetened milk – 1/2 cup
- Ice cubes (Optional)
Banana-Berry Diabetic smoothie Directions:
Take a blender. Cut the banana into large pieces and clean blueberry very well using water.
Place banana, blueberry, yogurt, orange juice in it and blend until smooth.
I hope you will like the taste and color.
- If you are not a diabetic holder, then you can add some sugar/Honey and apple, strawberry for a better test.
- For a better test, you can use frozen fruits.